“My Lyneham” Community Photo Celebration
Terms and Conditions for
Photographic Competition and Exhibition
By submitting your photo you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. My Lyneham – Community Photo Celebration is organised by the Lyneham
Community Association (LCA) and includes a photographic exhibition and
2. Entries accepted into the My Lyneham – Community Photo Celebration in 2021 only
3. This exhibition is a celebration of our community and the many places, stories and
experiences that make up Lyneham. Entries must be appropriate to be displayed on
a public website – artwork that the LCA deems inappropriate will not be displayed.
Entrants will be contacted if the artwork is not accepted.
4. Entries are accepted from 1st to 30th April 2021. Entries will not be accepted after this
5. Entrants can be of any age. There are special prize categories for children and young
people under 18.
6. The My Lyneham – Community Photo Celebration is open to all photographers
HOWEVER entrants must show that they have some connection with Lyneham (for
example, living, working, studying or socialising) and must share this connection in
the entry form.
7. Photos submitted must have been taken within the Lyneham and North O’Connor
boundary (see entry form map for exact boundary position) between April 2020 –
8. Photos must be submitted digitally via the online entry form which indicates the
entrant’s agreement to these Terms & Conditions. Photos must be less than 5 MB
each. Each filename is to be saved as: Entrant Surname_Entrant First Name_Date
photo was taken. If more than one image is to be entered, please save the first file as
Entrant Surname_Entrant First Name_ Date photo was taken_1; the second as
Entrant Surname_Entrant First Name_Date photo was taken _2 and so on.
9. To qualify for prizes, entries must be through the online entry form. Entries only
tagged on Instagram or Facebook will not be eligible for a prize.
10. Up to 5 photos can be accepted per entrant.
11. Entrants and/or parents/guardians authorise Lyneham Community Association to
share your photo entry, your first name, age and description of the photo on the LCA
website and LCA Facebook and Instagram pages.
12. All entries will be on display on the Lyneham Community Association (LCA)
website and social media platforms from the commencement of the competition
period – 1st April 2021.
13. By submitting your photo/s in the My Lyneham – Community Photo Celebration you
agree to allow Lyneham Community Association to reproduce these images for future
promotional purposes including, but not limited to, media releases, Lyneham
Community Association Website, Facebook pages, brochures etc.
14. Photos can be sold as part of this exhibition. Lyneham Community Association will
contact the entrant and/or their parent guardian if they are under 18 expressing their
interest to sell the photo and cost. Members of the public who enquire about
purchasing photos will email email@example.com and details will be passed to
the entrant or their parent and/or guardian. It will be at the discretion of a parent
and/or guardian to contact the interested buyer. Lyneham Community Association
will not be part of the negotiation, selling, or delivery of photo. Entrants and buyers
enter into these agreements independent of Lyneham Community Association.
15. If the image is clearly of an individual or small group, prior permission and consent
must have been obtained from the subject by the photographer to share the image.
This must be stated in the entry form.
16. Images will be on display at the Opening Night Exhibition on Saturday 22 May 2021
and shortlisted entries will be displayed during a public exhibition in June 2021.
17. The winners will be announced Saturday 22 May 2021 at the Opening Exhibition, by
phone and publicly announced on Facebook and our website.
18. First prize: $150 and Second prize: $100. The judge’s decision is final.
19. Photos submitted must have been taken by the entrant and no other.
20. Whilst we understand that the editing process involves some digital enhancement,
considerable alteration of the image will be taken into consideration by the judges.
21. Entries from this year cannot be resubmitted in future years.
22. Cost of entry is Free.
23. Judging of prints will be undertaken by a panel of professionals. Their decision is final
and no correspondence will be entered into.
Enquiries regarding this Competition may be directed to Nicole Deen, email firstname.lastname@example.org.