We’re proud to introduce LCA’s new logo.
The new logo is built on design elements created by Mizaan Ahmad, a local resident and graphic designed. The logo depicts the view to Black Mountain from the Lyneham wetlands, and is overlayed with a stylized map of the major roads which bound the LCA area of Lyneham and North O’Connor.
While our previous logo served us well, it wasn’t able to be scaled up for larger applications.
Join us at what is set to be a wonderfully relaxing event.
Throughout the day we’ll have information available about the Lyneham Community Association and Lyneham Commons, yummy food to share and Canberra City Farm will also be joining us with some of their delicious locally made preserves for purchase.
Program for the day:
- 11.00 – Introduction and welcome to the event
- 11.15 – Making a bee hotel demonstration
- 11.45 – Learning about guilds
- 12.15 – Learning about using solarisation to kill couch grass
- 12.45 – Making a bee hotel demonstration
- 1.15 – Learning about guilds
- 1.45 – Learning about using solarisation to kill couch grass
Have a look at some fantastic photos from this year’s Light Up Lyneham.
If you’ve got some of your own you’d like us to add, email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.