Lyneham Community Association incorporated on February 3rd, 2015.
To protect, promote and enhance the wellbeing of the Lyneham community.
- Foster and promote community identity and involvement in the wellbeing of Lyneham
- Provide a local forum for informing and voicing issues relevant to the Lyneham community
- Promote easy access to a wide variety of community facilities
- Inform legislators and officials of resident community needs and expectations
- Contribute to planning of Lyneham, North Canberra and Canberra as a whole.
Our full objectives and the rules governing the LCA can be found in our Constitution.
Committee Members at May 2022:
- Chair: vacant
- Deputy Chair: vacant
- Secretary: Gordon McAllister
- Treasurer: Angie Seymour
- Ordinary Members: Kate Bradney, Karlene Dickens, Lina Koleilat, Kimberley McDonald, and Laura Blaustein
- Public Officer: Nicole Deen
Committee page (restricted access)
LCA committee meetings are held every month (except for January).
All LCA members are welcome to attend. Please let us know to expect you.
Please email the Secretary to let us know you would like to attend a meeting and to find out the time and location of the next meeting.
2019 Annual General Meeting – held 14 April 2019 (unconfirmed minutes of AGM)
2018 Annual General Meeting – held 15 April 2018
2017 Annual General Meeting – held 26 March 2017
2016 Annual General Meeting – held 21 Feb 2016
2015 Annual General Meeting – held 23 Feb 2015
Minutes of committee meetings are available to members on request.